Even it sounds a bit odd, I am missing a vital part of science aspect, collecting data about the subject and not only the chemical components.
I'd enjoy a function that creates a data sheet that saves data on subjects you have worked with.
Next to a nice view of the subject it could contain useful info as:
- Number of sessions and orgasms
- How sensitive the body parts are
- Response and component output to specific kind off interactions (maybe a simple circle or bar chart)
- Information how you changed the body of a subject with permanent effects
- How satisfied a customer was with the treatment in the last session
With that kind of info it will become a lot easier to favorite subjets when they are paying for you service or when you want to harvest a specific component.
As there is allready a ingame-model for desktop-pc, implementing a function like that would make it a useable tool.
Also information that was learned in the tutorial could be saved there, so you can look it up when you need to. I have to admit I have troubles to remember the meaning of the symbols on the subject selection screen, or what all the graphs on the display mean.
Customer support service by UserEcho