The ability to input an exported customized character as a test subject in the game.
I think this is already a feature in the game
then for the love of god please tell me how to do it lol
I seem to recall an option in one of the settings or kinks menus, some sort of menu somewhere in the game (that's probably obvious but that I can't recall because of how long its been since I've played the game) where you can indicate that you wanted to use saved characters appear as test subjects. I specifically recall a point in my gameplay where I was creating characters left and right for this very reason, so I don't have much reason to doubt my recollection, merely that I can't remember where exactly I saw this option in-game.
If you can remember how you did it please tell me xD
Just creating another chararter as usual and put it inro RACKNET, then as you'r character mark it as favorite, set showing RACKNET characters frequency higher and you can get your test subject.
Ohhhh alright I never bothered with Racknet haha thanks.
There is a way to do this without using RACKNET.
1. Make a custom character.
2. Make a name, like Dipshit, and hit the export button.
3. Go to "C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science\characters" in File Explorer or This PC or whatever.
4. In this folder, you can see a file called "Dipshit.rack2character", that is your custom character, next to the automatically-generated NPCs when you make a new game file.
5. Copy the file "Dipshit.rack2character" and paste it in the custom folder at the top of the files in the folder.
6. When you play the game, you can go to customization and import your customized character again.
7. If you want to put your custom character on a rack, you will need to go the game menu by pressing the ESC button and going to options. There you will see the custom character frequency bar, turn it up all the way to generate a 100% chance of seeing your custom character among the 6 subjects' spots.
8. Go to the employee at the desk right ahead after you exit the showers and browse subjects, as a player would normally do. But this time you will see your custom character among the other subjects, sometimes multiple versions of them among the 6 spots.
9. Go to the lower floor after you assign your customized subject to a particular rack.
10. Have fun with Dipshit.
(I was thinking to type the name Duke or Fek instead, but this is more entertaining to read with Dipshit instead.)
I lost it at the name, I just couldn't resist upvoting this comment...
Customer support service by UserEcho